Would you like to Sponsor us??

Would you like to Sponsor our Challenges?

We are fully booked for 2014, a huge thank you to all our sponsors (you can visit them all by clicking on the links on the right sidebar). If you would like to sponsor us for 2015 contact us below.

Email: Wendy Leslie, or Larelyn, if you're interested in sponsoring DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES by donating a prize for our challenge winners.

Followers

Welcome and Guidelines for Challenges

Welcome to Delightful Challenges by Digital Delights.

We are delighted to offer you a brand new challenge every Thursday. You may enter any paper crafted project when you enter this challenge; cards, scrapbook pages, notebooks, gift boxes, whatever you can think of. To enter just add you information, with your direct link to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post!!

You are not required to use a Digital Delights image to join in the fun. However, if you do, you may enter THAT project twice.
Otherwise, please, only ONE entry per participant. Please follow the guideline rules. Failure to do so will result in entries being removed that do not meet the rules or challenge requirements

You can combine your entry with other challenges . NO Back linking.

Have fun
Wendy

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Welcome to our very first Challenge

Welcome to our New Bi-weekly Delightful Sketch challenge which will take place every other Thursday with the exception of this first one which is on a Wed!!
Sketch challenge #1 will be open until July 1st @ midnight and USING DIGI’S IS NOT A REQUIREMENT, YOU CAN USE WHATEVER YOU WISH!!
THE PRIZE FOR THIS WILL BE TWO PRIZES OF 3 IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE FROM THE DIGI STORE!! Here’s how this will work, all entries from the first week will be randomly drawn for the first prize. At the end of the second week the DT will vote on all entries (even if you won a prize) and will give a prize to the best entry!! It doesn’t stop there!! At the end of every two challenges (4 weeks) the DT will choose from the two best entries and that winner will be given their very own SPOT as GUEST DESIGNER for one day on Digital Delights and take with them their own Guest Designer Spotlight Badge for their blog!!
Sooooo, here is this weeks sketch, Mr Linky is at the bottom of the post to add you entries!!



Now it time to reveal the little cuties that the DT have made using the sketch, so without further ado, let me introduce you to our newest creations:





Officer Oakley by Alysabeth


Flyin High Ridley by Cindy


Private Peter by Heather

Officer Oakley by Jen

Patriotic Ridley by Kelly

Officer Oakley by Lisa

Riveting Rosie by Martha

Flyin High Ridley by Stephanie

I hope you all like the new images, you can get your images over at Digital Delights and remember they are instant downloads, so nooooo waiting!! Have fun with the sketch we can’t wait to see your creations!! and remember to grab the New Challenge Badge in the sidebar for your blog too!!~ Happy Crafting and we’ll be back with another challenge July 9th, so mark you calendars for Sketch No 2 from Delightful Sketches!!



19 comments:

Martha said...

wonderful page, and love all the DT's work ;)

Alysabeth said...

This one was so fun, I just cant wait for the next one:o)

Heather said...

The site looks great and it will be fun to do the next one too!!! I love all the DT cards for this sketch!!!!

Heather

Chris ^j^ said...

My very first challenge!I'll see what I come up with. Got your Friday Freebie, love the toad!

Calandra said...

Love your digis Wendy. Your design team has done a great job.
I'll see what I can create for this challenge.

True :) said...

Great DT cards girls! Gonna see waht I can come up with for your challenge.

Lisa said...

great job DT, love the challenge and thanks so much for the freebie. Added my card to Mr. Linky

Kim Teasdale said...

Looks like fun! I will try to play along :0) Congrats on getting your challenge blog up and running as well as your digi store Wendy Loo :o)

Hugs,

Kim

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

fabulous work from the DT. I have added my entry via Mr Linky.
Love n hugs
Vikki x

Julies Crafty Creations said...

This challenge blog looks great, I wish you lots of luck with it! I love all the DT Cards, sketch is fantastic, my favourite type of challenge! I have linked my entry to Mr Linky. Hugs Julie x

True :) said...

Woo hoo! I finally got my card done! You can see it on my blog.
Great challenge Wendy. You have some beautiful DT examples too girls!

Dianne said...

Wonderful site. Great challenge and beautiful DT cards.

Please visit my blog for details.

My Paper Hugs

Beautiful Greetings said...

My card is entered! Great challenge Wendy and I love the DT cards. Congratulations on a wonderful blog and store.

sugar n spice said...

Hi, would love to have entered, great challenge sketch and the DT cards are inspirational, have become a follower and put your blinkie and link in my challenge side bar. Good luck with your new challenge blog, it looks great.
Suzi xx

raindropecho said...

I've just discovered your blog through Angie! I can't wait to play along :D
-Ann

ML Design Works said...

This was a great sketch and super cute images you have! Thanks for letting me play! Lisa

Janis said...

Here's my card made with your sketch:
http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/2009/07/lion-miss-you.html
Can't wait for the next one!

Dorothy said...

This is great. The samples with all those cute images are great. I hope I can get some shopping done soon!

raindropecho said...

Great sketch, congrats on starting the blog!