Delightful Challenges has now closed. It was decided to close the challenge site to devote more time to Digital Delights by Louby Loo designs. Digital Delights by Louby Loo will NOT be going anywhere and will continue to bring you fun and exciting daily posts and new designs.
We wish to thank everyone who has joined in our weekly challenges and hope that you will all stop by each week and see all the amazing designs on the digital delights blog http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.blogspot.com/ and atwww.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com
Join our facebook group
Share your Digital Delights projects with us!
Facebok fan page
Join our fan page and stay up to date with specials and FREEBIES
Do you love digital stamps and love to create? Do you like to be on a fab team? Are you organized and able to meet deadlines? If so then come apply for our fantastic team!
Our call is open for anyone from anywhere, all applicants will be considered! You MUST have a well-maintained blog and be willing to share your Digital Delights projects on a weekly basis. The DT term will run from January 12th 2012 through the July 26th 2012. This call will remain open from November 18th through November 30th 2011. All new members will be notified 1st week in December.
Before submitting your application for our team, please read through the DT requirements listed below. Please do not apply if you cannot meet our requirements.
1. Required projects are once a week, with one project a month being new releases. All creations will be posted on your own blog to coincide with Delightful Challenges posts every Thursday. Therefore all creations must be uploaded to our Gallery no later than the Tuesday evening.
2. Links will be given for our badges and must be placed on your sidebar for the duration of the DT term
3. You will be required to check and participate in our Private group and be able to check it frequently to keep up with our plans. This is where you will add your stamp requests.
4. Creations should be entered into challenges and galleries as much as possible as well as becoming members of our various groups.
5. You must also know and understand how to use digital images. No special software is required but you must be able to print digital images in order to showcase them. Further, you must have a working knowledge of blogging software and understand the basic principles of inserting links, adding photos, etc. A digital camera to photograph your work is required. No scanned images please. All photos must be submitted in JPEG format.
6. You will be required to do one Hostess Monday posting on the Digital Delights blog.
7. Your term will be for a period of 6 months (or as stated in the dates above)
8. You will be required to comment on each weeks entries using our rotation system
Your photo and a short bio including blog links will be placed on the Design Team page on our website for the duration of your design period.
You will receive a badge to display on your blog showing that you are a designer for Delightful Challenges.
As a DT member you will receive a 50% discount on Digital Delights products (excludes custom blog design, watermarks and dvd's), for as long as you are on the our design team.
Most of all this is a fun and friendly group, so you will have a great time!!!!!!!!!!
All applications should be emailed to Wendy at email@example.com along with a short bio and links to your blog. Please add to subject line "Delightful Challenges DT Call"
We had a wonderful turnout for our Snowflake challenge
Thanks you for joining us!
This weeks challenge is
For those of you new to the B-I-N-G-O challenge, you chose the items in a column or row or diagonally. For example, Leslie-Rahye used "Add dimension, Ribbon/Lace and Glitter/Sparkle" to make her creation. Please feel free to ask questions through comments or by emailing Leslie-Rahye at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are not required to use a Digital Delights Image to join in on the fun
but if you do you can enter TWICE
To enter twice you when using a Digital Delight image your
1st entry use your card link
2nd entry use your blog address and add 2nd entry after your name
**Please be sure to follow the challenge theme or it will be removed